As a B2B Copywriter, you will develop, and deploy world-class content aimed at educating, empowering, and growing Virto’s community. You will be responsible for working alongside the content team to create inspirational content that brings Virto to life. You will partner with designers, ecommerce & digital transformation strategists, product & growth experts, and others.
The ideal candidate has experience and expertise in owned, earned, and paid content creation, breaking down complex, technical ideas and product capabilities into digestible and ownable narratives, and working with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to deliver results. Virto Commerce is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and is open to fully remote candidates. This role will report directly to the chief marketing officer of the company.
What Do We Require?
- Develop best-in-class content for Virto products, including thought leadership pieces, customer success stories, blog posts, white papers, and emails.
- Create search engine optimized content according to the briefs provided by SEO specialists.
- Partner with our design team in the development of sales enablement content, including use case guides, case studies, product explainers, decks, and 1-pagers
- Conduct interviews with cross-functional stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, executives, and customers to build strong narratives
- Turn technical complex content into a digestible piece for a business audience.
- 6+ years of experience in content and/or product writing at B2B companies
- Experience with GTM for B2B/SaaS product launches
- English proficiency and proofreading skills
- Ability to create content across multiple surfaces and touchpoints of the user journey — from website pages, to pitch decks, to white papers
- Outstanding narrative & storytelling abilities that resonates with both business and technical audiences
- Ability to distill highly technical information into simple, direct, and delightful narratives
- Exceptional attention to detail, process orientation, & an analytical mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & adapt to shifting priorities
- Passion for innovations, technology, and B2B content marketing
- Experience with more technical writing
- Experience with B2B content creation
What Do We Offer?
At VirtoCommerce, we appreciate the importance of having a solid development structure. We ensure that our people have access to the training and mentoring they need to be the best at what they do. We constantly strive to improve our working environment as well as providing everyone with the tools and applications they need to do their roles effectively. The well-being of the team is central to our success.
You will work in a growing company in a high-tech and digital environment within a small and friendly high professional team in a remote office.
You will have broad possibilities for personal, professional growth.
The remuneration is based on your experience and commitment and you will be offered competitive compensation and flexible terms.
Who Are We? We Are Virto Commerce!
Virto Commerce is an enterprise-grade B2B-first eCommerce solution provider that enables business innovations, true extensibility and digital revenue growth. Virto’s headless, modular, API-based .NET-based architecture offers powerful technology that solves digital challenges of any complexity, fits complex business scenarios and different business models like B2X, B2B2X, D2C, Marketplace, etc. Virto’s fully-composable and adaptable platform-as-a-service has got all your digital ambitions covered.
Virto empowers hundreds of businesses throughout the world with top-notch technology and is trusted by companies like The HEINEKEN Group, Hyundai, Lavazza, Bosch, and De Havilland.
Virto Commerce is a part of Virto Commerce Group headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, USA.