The eCommerce Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the implementations of our customers and supporting our partner community.
This role includes a variety of tasks such are:
- Interact with IT, Site Operations, UX, Creative, supply chain and retail teams to ensure all deliveries for eCommerce teams happen on time, in scope, using Virto Commerce Cloud. This role requires progressive experience in eCommerce/B2B.
- Facilitate the end-to-end delivery of prioritized eCommerce projects by partnering with cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Provide our clients and partners with subject matter expertise and industry best practices. This role will also require a deep understanding of B2B commerce.
- Conduct workshops and facilitate the collection of requirements and right-sizing the implementation to the client’s budget and features.
- Working with, mentoring, and developing a team of developers under him/her.
- Owns execution of the delivery of solution objective i.e. the timeline and the deliverable(s), in an agile fashion. Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the use of the Virto Commerce Cloud platform.
- Work horizontally across all teams to align broader technology decisions with the effective delivery of quality. Ensure work delivered by the team is of high quality, scalability, and security.
- Communicate to leadership/stakeholders any upcoming resource issues as they become visible, facilitate resolving any ambiguity in timing, coordination between various eCommerce teams. Establish regular checkpoints for these communications, as well as being responsive to urgent requests that have resource and delivery implications.
- Facilitate technical problem resolution for issues within the team's scope of responsibility; ensure the proper team members are engaged and collaborate with other Team Leads and related subject matter experts.
- Confirm that all technical aspects of the solution are properly documented and transitioned to support teams.
- Work with product owners in gathering and documenting, grooming sessions, delivering requirements and communicate the same with the development team.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met and are kept within the defined scope.
- Ensure operational readiness testing and design for operations efforts to ensure smooth transition post-deployment.
What Do We Require?
- eCommerce/B2B IT experience.
- working in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience working in a B2B organization or client supporting Omni-Channel initiatives such as eCommerce, Web and Mobile applications.
- Experience in the negotiation of changes to commitments/requirements with multiple levels within the organization.
- Outstanding leadership, teamwork, interpersonal, facilitation, organizational, process, listening and communication skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good client-facing presentation skillsets.
- Fully proficient in Agile methodologies.
What Do We Offer?
At VirtoCommerce, we appreciate the importance of having a solid development structure. We ensure that our people have access to the training and mentoring they need to be the best at what they do. We constantly strive to improve our working environment as well as providing everyone with the tools and applications they need to do their roles effectively. The well-being of the team is central to our success.
You will work in a growing company in a high-tech and digital environment within a small and friendly high professional team in a remote office.
You will have broad possibilities for personal, professional growth.
The remuneration is based on your experience and commitment and you will be offered competitive compensation and flexible terms.
Who Are We? We Are Virto Commerce!
Virto Commerce is a worldwide leader in B2B digital commerce software and was founded in 2011 by industry experts with decades of ecommerce experience. Virto Commerce provides robust digital commerce technology, services, and expertise to over 100 companies worldwide. Customers of Virto Commerce strategically use the open-source Virto Commerce platform to build stronger customer relationships and rapidly increase global online sales. Virto Commerce is working on fast-growing B2B e-commerce solutions for the enterprise market and is successfully competing with leading software vendors.