We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to become a key internal expert in developing web applications for ecommerce solutions built on the Virto Commerce platform. The position requires a high degree of independence, deep involvement in the subject matter, close interaction with other team members, and great opportunities for professional growth.
This role includes a variety of tasks such are:
- Building and developing the current architecture of the web application for collaborative development by several independent teams.
- Collecting feedback on the actual use of the developed functionality.
The process of designing architecture includes a collaborative effort (alongside the product owner) of defining the development requirements of a web application, describing architectural requirements for developers, assembling prototypes, and developing working versions. Feedback collection, which logically follows the designing process, involves communication with customer representatives, partner companies, and other stakeholders.
What Do We Require?
- 3+ years of experience as a lead developer with similar responsibilities in development projects in eCommerce and business applications developed by several independent teams.
- Experience in building highly loaded systems
- Application architecture development.
- Prototyping system elements, building integrations.
- Delivering finished examples, recommendations, technical requirements to the development team.
- Skill in working with appropriate tools.
- English sufficient for professional communication.
- Proactive and result-oriented.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about business and ecommerce.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver capable of presenting and defending a logical viewpoint.
What Do We Offer?
At VirtoCommerce, we appreciate the importance of having a solid development structure. We ensure that our people have access to the training and mentoring they need to be the best at what they do. We constantly strive to improve our working environment as well as providing everyone with the tools and applications they need to do their roles effectively. The well-being of the team is central to our success.
You will work in a growing company in a high-tech and digital environment within a small and friendly high professional team in a remote office.
You will have broad possibilities for personal, professional growth.
The remuneration is based on your experience and commitment and you will be offered competitive compensation and flexible terms.
Who Are We? We Are Virto Commerce!
Virto Commerce is an enterprise-grade B2B-first eCommerce solution provider that enables business innovations, true extensibility and digital revenue growth. Virto’s headless, modular, API-based .NET-based architecture offers powerful technology that solves digital challenges of any complexity, fits complex business scenarios and different business models like B2X, B2B2X, D2C, Marketplace, etc. Virto’s fully-composable and adaptable platform-as-a-service has got all your digital ambitions covered.
Virto empowers hundreds of businesses throughout the world with top-notch technology and is trusted by companies like The HEINEKEN Group, Hyundai, Lavazza, Bosch, and De Havilland.
Virto Commerce is a part of Virto Commerce Group headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, USA.