Creating, Editing, Deleting a Dynamic Kit
AВ dynamic kitВ is a type of catalog item which can be dynamically configured by the customer. This configuration (or grouping) of products is based on the customer's needs and is sold as a single unit. The components of a dynamic kit are controlled through a set of predefined conditions and user interaction, and supplied at order entry time. Adding a dynamic kit to an order is similar to adding a package. Like a package, the individual components of a dynamic kit cannot be modified and the entire configuration must be fulfilled as a whole. It is allowed to change the dynamic kit components by reconfiguring it using the system.
Creating a Dynamic Kit
To create a Dynamic Kit use "Add" option, select Dynamic Kit as a product to be created and fill out the form.
The dynamic kit has the following parameters:
- Item NameВ - a descriptive name of the dynamic kit.
- Item TypeВ - type from the drop-down list that defines item properties.
- Can be purchasedВ - elect this check box to allow this dynamic kit to be purchased.
- Store visibleВ - select this check box to let this dynamic kit appear in the store.
- Min. QuantityВ - minimum quantity of dynamic kits that must be ordered by a customer.
- Max. QuantityВ - maximumВ quantity of dynamic kits that must be ordered by a customer.
- Tax CategoryВ - select tax category that will be applied for this dynamic kit.
- PackagingВ - select an option of packaging for this dynamic kit.
- AvailabilityВ - select an option when this dynamic kit will be available in the store.
- WeightВ - enterВ weight for the dynamic kitВ displayed on the product page.
- Track InventoryВ - select this check box in case you need to control this dynamic kit inventory and show it to customers.
Editing a Dynamic Kit
To edit a dynamic kit double-click it in the catalog and make required modifications.
Deleting a Dynamic Kit
To delete a dynamic kit select it in the catalog and use "Remove" button.