SDK Getting Started
Quick video on installing Virto Commerce SDK
Windows Management Framework 3.0. Some clean OS misses it. Download and install it manually: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34595
- If you have previous version of VirtoCommerce SDK installed. Uninstall it before installing the new version.
- Download the latest package from here.
- Launch setup.
- Select to install VirtoCommerce SDK and search, check if you agree with the license terms.
- Click install
- When setup finishes copying files click finish. The configuration manager will launch.
- In configuration manager click Add button. The project wizard will start.
- In the first step of the wizard enter project name or leave default values.
- Click next and you should see database configuration screen. Configure your database connection and click Test connection button. If connection is successful next button is enabled.
- Click next to configure search service settings. You can leave default values.
- Click next and finish. Now the page opens where you can see the progress of configuring the system.
- When all features are configured click finish. Now you should have a project ready. Right click on SampleProject to launch it in browser or explore the source code. You can also edit in Visual Studio.
NEXT STEPS: Please follow the New Store getting started tutorial to set up a new store.
Q: When trying to open a project in Commerce Manager, an error message is displayed beginning with: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path
A: Close and rerun "Configure Demo Site" application as administrator.