Dashboard - Virto Commerce 1.13 User Guide
When a user of Virto Commerce Manager is logged in to the system, the dashboard appears on the screen. This is the homepage of the Commerce Manager where a user starts his work after authentication.
The dashboard shows basic information about latest activities related to the user, tracks key metrics and dimensions such as sales dynamics, and contains links to the Virto Commerce functional modules added to the homepage for quick access. Right from the dashboard users can also make basic actions such as creating cases, customers, ads and promotions.
Below are the blocks of data and buttons available on the dashboard (blocks are customized according to the functions and access rights of a user):
- New Customer – leads to creating a new customer;
- Activity – shows the quantity of activities (assigned, new, due and etc.);
- New Case – leads to creating a new case;
- Pending Cases – shows the quantity of cases to be resolved and leads to the list of cases;
- Latest Cases – shows the list of the latest cases in the system.
- Need Attention – shows the quantity of orders that need a resolution, leads to the list of orders;
- Processed Today – shows the quantity of orders processed for the current day, leads to the list of orders;
- Active Cards – shows the quantity of activated cards, leads to the list of orders;
- Monthly Sales Chart – shows the dynamics of the orders processing.
- Products – shows the quantity of products, leads to the catalog;
- Price Lists – shows the list of existing price lists, leads to the list of price lists;
- Catalogs – shows the list of existing catalogs, leads to all catalogs;
- Import – shows the list of active import jobs, leads to the list of import jobs
- Reviews – shows the quantity of reviews and leads to the list of all existing reviews;
- New Price List – leads to creating a new price list.
- Active Promotions – shows the quantity of active promotions, leads to the list of existing promotions;
- Total Ads – shows the quantity of active ads, leads to dynamic content block;
- New Promotion – leads to creating a new promotion;
- New Add – leads to creating a new dynamic content item;
- Active Ads – shows the quantity of active ads;
- Publish Ad – leads to content publishing block.
- Users – shows the quantity of existing users, leads to the list of them;
- Shipping Methods – shows the quantity of existing shipping methods and leads to the list of them;
- Stores – shows the quantity of stores in the system, leads to the list stores;
- Payment Methods – shows the quantity of existing payment methods and leads to the list of them.
To return to Virto Commerce Dashboard click Virto Commerce logo
in the upper left hand corner.
Customizing the Dashboard
The Dashboard displayed after logging in to the Virto Commerce Manager is customized according access rights and functions of a user. You can place required blocks of information on it. For instance, a merchandise manager will see a Merchandise Management block and a CSR will have a Customer Service block on his dashboard.
- Lessons 4 - How to build and customize platform manager Web UI (AngularJS) changed
- Platform settings changed
- Lesson 3 - How to create Virto commerce module (API) changed
- As an admin, I want to set a recommended price for products in the price list so that customer see it in storefront changed
- Technical Case Studies changed
- Widgets changed
- Metaform changed
- Enabling authentication with Azure Active Directory changed
- Deploy using Docker changed
- Deploy Platform from source code changed
- Deploy Storefront from precompiled binaries changed
- Deploy Storefront from source code changed
- Extending using events changed
- Lesson 1 - How to deploy and configure Virto Commerce changed
- Lesson 2 - How to import new products into Virto Commerce catalog changed