Fulfillment - Virto Commerce 1.13 User Guide
Order fulfillment includes the steps involved in receiving, processing and delivering orders to end customers. Usually the process of fulfillment in ecommerce inlcudes receiving inventory from a supplier (including its counting, instecting, labeling and etc.), storage of the inventory, order processing (including preparing, packing and exchange if necessary) and shipping. There also may be returns that are counted according to the store rules and conditions. In Virto Commerce manager fulfillment lifecycle looks as follows.
This is the first step of fulfillment. A shipment includes one or more products of the order. Order can contain one or more shipments.
When shipment is created, it is checked if the inventory is available. Afterwards the inventory is being assigned.
Released for Pick / Pack
Assigned inventory is released for pick or pack by a customer service representative (CSR). Then the inventory is being picked to the picklist and prepared to be packed
On this step the shipment is packed according to shipping requirements (for instance, fragile items must be packed more accurately and the pack should be marked).
When the packed shipment is sent to delivery service to be shipped.
- Platform settings changed
- Lesson 3 - How to create Virto commerce module (API) changed
- As an admin, I want to set a recommended price for products in the price list so that customer see it in storefront changed
- Technical Case Studies changed
- Widgets changed
- Metaform changed
- Enabling authentication with Azure Active Directory changed
- Deploy using Docker changed
- Deploy Platform from source code changed
- Deploy Storefront from precompiled binaries changed
- Deploy Storefront from source code changed
- Extending using events changed
- Lesson 1 - How to deploy and configure Virto Commerce changed
- Lesson 2 - How to import new products into Virto Commerce catalog changed
- Virto Commerce Lessons changed