Platform provides following core functions:
- Assets: store and manage files. Use two asset managing provider for Azure and file system storage.
- Security: operate with users, roles and permissions.
- Notifications: send push notifications from any backend to UI, define personal templates for notifications.
- Changes log: analyse changes done on any database object.
- Modules: install and manage modules.
- Settings: manage global settings, working with custom user settings.
- Caching: store data in cache, define the way how the data should be cached.
- Working with notifications
- Background jobs
- Blades and navigation
- Blade toolbar
- Platform Export & Import
- Push notifications
- Storage of files
- Working with platform security
- Platform settings changed
- Lesson 3 - How to create Virto commerce module (API) changed
- As an admin, I want to set a recommended price for products in the price list so that customer see it in storefront changed
- Technical Case Studies changed
- Widgets changed
- Metaform changed
- Enabling authentication with Azure Active Directory changed
- Deploy using Docker changed
- Deploy Platform from source code changed
- Deploy Storefront from precompiled binaries changed
- Deploy Storefront from source code changed
- Extending using events changed
- Lesson 1 - How to deploy and configure Virto Commerce changed
- Lesson 2 - How to import new products into Virto Commerce catalog changed
- Virto Commerce Lessons changed