Virto Commerce Platform is an ASP.NET MVC and AngularJS Single Page Application with VirtoCommerce's modularity feature.
JavaSript allows the user to:
- add new items to main menu. Registration in application's menu
- add new widgets to widget containers (on dashboard or in blades). Working with widgets
- add new blades
- add custom content inside the blade or totally redefine the content using metaform control
- add new buttons and other content to existing blade toolbars. Working with blade toolbar
- define new types of notifications and add new notification templates. Working with notifications
- define new UI for settings management
Managed code allows the user to:
- add new Web API controllers
- add new services
- override existing services
- modify database
In this tutorial you will learn how to create custom modules with and without managed code. Each module will be loaded to the main application and will have its entry in the main menu.