Adding new language translation to Storefront
Storefront localization is very similar to VC Manager localization. Check it for details on working with translation files.
- Make a copy of <vc-storefront repository location>\VirtoCommerce.Storefront\App_Data\Themes\default\locales\en.default.json file
- Rename the copied file to begin with your needed language 2 letter code (e.g., "es.default.json").
- Translate the file content.
Adding new language to Store
- Open your store in VC Manager ( Browse > Stores > <your store> ).
- Check whether your language exists in the "Additional languages" available values list or add it in case it's missing: