Introduction to Virto Commerce - Virto Commerce 2 User Guide
Virto Commerce is a flexible eCommerce framework with customized services and a wide-range feature set. Virto Commerce provides full access to source code in order to design custom features, integrate with any third party system, and maintain internal control. This open approach gives companies the easiest and most cost-effective way to implement their unique custom eCommerce solution.
Virto Commerce includes the Commerce Manager (server and management website) and Storefronts (the website and mobile app where customers do the shopping).
With the help of the Commerce Manager client, administrative users adjust system settings, such as search engine optimization, user accounts, payment gateways and system configuration parameters. Customer Service Representatives (CSR) use Commerce Manager client to manage customer orders and requests.
The web Storefront is a website where customers shop for the products that are offered through the Commerce Manager.
The mobile Storefront app duplicates web Storefront and gives better user experience for mobile users. Check more on Mobile Starter app page.
- Platform settings changed
- Lesson 3 - How to create Virto commerce module (API) changed
- As an admin, I want to set a recommended price for products in the price list so that customer see it in storefront changed
- Technical Case Studies changed
- Widgets changed
- Metaform changed
- Enabling authentication with Azure Active Directory changed
- Deploy using Docker changed
- Deploy Platform from source code changed
- Deploy Storefront from precompiled binaries changed
- Deploy Storefront from source code changed
- Extending using events changed
- Lesson 1 - How to deploy and configure Virto Commerce changed
- Lesson 2 - How to import new products into Virto Commerce catalog changed
- Virto Commerce Lessons changed