Create a content placeholder
There are steps to create a content placeholder.
- Go to Marketing module.
- Select Dynamic content in the module blade.
- Select Content placeholders in the opening blade. In order to manage your placeholders easily you should create a folder structure. This structure like file system structure where files are content placeholders.
- Add a new folder for advertising placeholder by clicking on Add toolbar command.
- Select "Placeholders folder" on the opening blade.
- Type name and description. Click Create button.
- Go to created folder by clicking on it.
- Add placeholder by clicking on Add toolbar command.
- Select "Placeholder" on the opening blade.
- Type name and description. Load an image. Usually, the image is screen-short of your site page with marked placeholder. Click Create button.