Deploy Storefront from GitHub to Microsoft Azure
- Open the code repository https://github.com/VirtoCommerce/vc-storefront-core
- Scroll to the end of the page and click the Deploy to Azure button You will see the first page of the deployment wizard:
- Directory and Subscription options define which Azure subscription will be used.
- Resource group option allows you to create a new Azure resource group or select an existing one from the list. The new website will be added to this group.
- Resource Group Name is the name of the new resource group.
- Site Name is the part of the new website URL: http://site-name.azurewebsites.net. By default, the site name is generated by adding 4 random characters to the Git repository name.
- Virto Commerce Manager Url is the public url where Virto Commerce platform installed. Will be used for API calls.
- Virto Commerce Api Hmac App Id is the API client application identifier will used for API calls authentication. (default value: 27e0d789f12641049bd0e939185b4fd2) you can read more about this parameters here Working with platform API
- Virto Commerce Api Hmac App Secret Key is the Hmac secret key will used for API calls authentication (default value: 34f0a3c12c9dbb59b63b5fece955b7b2b9a3b20f84370cba1524dd5c53503a2e2cb733536ecf7ea1e77319a47084a3a2c9d94d36069a432ecc73b72aeba6ea78)
- Content Storage Connection string is the connection string with have syntax provider=AzureBlobStorage;DefaultEndpointsProtocol=http;AccountName=XXXX;AccountKey=YYYY and should pointed to CMS content blob storage . You can get it value from your VC 2.11 platform application settings.
On the second page of the deployment wizard click Deploy button. And wait until deploy process will finished. And click to resulting link in final screen.