Deploy Storefront from GitHub to Microsoft Azure
- Open the code repository https://github.com/VirtoCommerce/vc-storefront-core
- Scroll to the end of the page and click theВ Deploy to AzureВ button You will see the first page of the deployment wizard:
- DirectoryВ andВ SubscriptionВ options define which Azure subscription will be used.
- Resource groupВ option allows you to create a new AzureВ resource group or select an existing one from the list. The new website will be added to this group.
- Resource Group NameВ is the name of the new resource group.
- Site NameВ is the part of the new website URL:В http://site-name.azurewebsites.net. By default, the site name is generated by adding 4 random characters to the Git repository name.
- Virto Commerce Manager UrlВ is the public url where Virto Commerce platform installed. Will be used for API calls.
- Virto Commerce Api Hmac App IdВ is the API client application identifier will used for API calls authentication. (default value:В 27e0d789f12641049bd0e939185b4fd2) you can read more about this parameters hereВ Working with platform API
- Virto Commerce Api Hmac App Secret KeyВ is the Hmac secret keyВ will used for API calls authentication (default value:В 34f0a3c12c9dbb59b63b5fece955b7b2b9a3b20f84370cba1524dd5c53503a2e2cb733536ecf7ea1e77319a47084a3a2c9d94d36069a432ecc73b72aeba6ea78)
- Content Storage Connection string is the connection string with have syntax provider=AzureBlobStorage;DefaultEndpointsProtocol=http;AccountName=XXXX;AccountKey=YYYYВ and should pointed to CMS content blob В storage . You can get it value from your VC 2.11 platform application settings.
On the second page of the deployment wizard clickВ DeployВ button. And wait until deploy process will finished. And click to resulting link in final screen.
Last update: June 18, 2020