How to localize theme
Adding new translation to theme
Storefront theme localization is very similar to VirtoCommerce Platform localization. Check it for details on working with translation files.
- Make a copy of <theme repository location>\locales\en.default.json file
- Rename the copied file to begin with your needed language 2 letter code (e.g., "es.default.json").
- Translate the file content.
Adding new language to store
- Open your store in VirtoCommerce Platform ( More в†’ Browse в†’ Stores в†’ <your store> ).
- Check whether your language exists in the "Additional languages" available values list or add it in case it's missing:
Last update: June 18, 2020