B2B E-commerce Platform
The best agile B2B e-commerce solution
According to Gartner, the percentage of e-commerce that is B2B is increasing rapidly. Properly implemented e-commerce brings many positives to both customers and sellers. This is why B2B companies prioritize embedding e-commerce into their digital transformation process. Selecting the best one among a variety of B2B e-commerce solutions is challenging - B2B e-commerce platforms work perfectly for the B2C market, but the reverse is not true.
B2B e-commerce greatly changes interactions between companies. When implemented in the right way, it leads to multiple positive effects for both a customer and a seller. This is the reason behind the rapid growth of B2B e-commerce's overall share of the e-commerce transaction market.
Better customer experience
- Self-services for business users
- Comfortable multi-channel online services
- Facilitates internal customer’s processes
Delivery of a user-friendly e-commerce experience allows B2B customers to save time on actions which are quite time consuming in a traditionally: creating an order, browsing product details, configuring delivery options, and tracking order statuses online for example.
Well done multi-channel B2B e-commerce platforms enable customers to interact with the supplier by using procurement portals, messengers or APIs. API based e-commerce platforms make it possible to allow to enable almost any user, whether it be an employee, business application or smart device.
By using a B2B enterprise e-commerce platform a supplier provides additional services, which facilitate his customer’s internal processes. Order approval workflow, smart budget control, recurrent orders, demand analysis and planning, and other similar services give additional value to the customer in turn increasing customer loyalty.
Increase Revenue Due to Better Connection with The Customer’s Business
- Upsell products by using algorithms: smart recommendations, built-in notifications, promotions, and more
- Catch more opportunities due to being integrated into the customer’s supply chain management process: make orders simpler, faster, automatically, via marketplace like systems
- Get better customer insight: loyalty, quotes analysis, behavior analysis, sales forecasting and more
Save Costs for You and Your Client Due to B2B E-commerce Solutions
- Streamline and automate processes due to integration with a customer purchasing flow
- Reduce personnel costs due to providing a self-service portal
- Reduce inventory costs and integrate your own suppliers into the value creation chain