The Storefront has been revamped quite significantly as well. We have added many new amazing features for enterprise and business solutions.
Here is the list of the most essential Storefront changes:
- We added permission-based authorization to our storefront that allows users to check permissions and roles defined in the platform.
- Reworked API for working with lists
- Completely reworked authentication/authorization system to work independently from the Core module API. This allows using custom security settings (password strong, or lockout policy) separately of the platform settings.
- Added support of user invitation
- Added new methods of managing user accounts and organizations
Please take a few minutes to play around with the latest versions of the B2B theme and Storefront and discover the great new opportunities they offer for your business.
And stay tuned for more enhancements to the VirtoCommerce platform – our journey of perfecting this software never ends!