The new SaaS version of the company’s flagship product, Virto Commerce 3.x platform, offers a wide range of B2B-specific features and fast-to-market capabilities, available out of the box and business ready for Virto Commerce implementation partners.
Los Angeles, СA – August 6, 2021 – Virto Commerce, best ecommerce platform for B2B, announces the SaaS-based Virto Commerce Cloud solution. The launch happens a year after the company released the Virto Commerce 3.x platform that featured extensive multi-cloud hosting capabilities.
Virto Commerce Cloud comes with the following features:
- Admin panel
- SaaS-based API-driven back office
- Integration tools, including external extensibility points, events, and webhooks.
Virto Commerce Cloud is an ideal back-end solution for a diverse range of implementation partners, including those in software and web development, which can be used as a perfect middleware framework for enterprise-level storefront applications.
The Virto Commerce Cloud’s go-to-market capabilities provide real-time back-office functionality and scalability to ensure the platform’s functionality expands as the business grows. Moreover, the solution’s headless architecture empowers development teams to build their own touchpoints that can deeply integrate with the Cloud’s ecommerce engine via APIs. The solution’s API-first nature ensures that mission-critical systems can be paired with best-in-breed solutions and enables partners to create and run multiple stores for a single client with just one copy of Virto Commerce Cloud.
The Cloud’s B2B-specific features cover a typical range of B2B scenarios out of the box, which are based on Virto Commerce’s extensive experience while working with dozens of companies of different sizes and industries. No matter the complexity, the Virto Commerce Cloud solution is the fast track to a sophisticated ecommerce ecosystem that can be extended or recomposed at any time.
The following is a rundown of the key benefits that Virto Commerce Cloud offers:
- A diverse range of B2B-specific scenarios with powerful capabilities for B2B catalog management, personalization, workflows, user management, and more.
- Custom-tailored user experience, including B2B role-specific user hierarchies, personalized catalogs and price lists, specific features like one-click reordering, and bulk ordering from external files, such as .CSV.
- A ready-to-prod environment while using familiar frameworks without the need to learn ASP.Net Core technologies.
- Lower risks for business continuity with the open-source code that can be redeployed in-house or in a private cloud.
- Affordable prices in a pay-as-you-grow arrangement that allows for an easy start with a minimal subscription fee and the possibility to expand infrastructure as the business grows.