FUTURES: What is coming soon?
Virto Commerce Platform Core 3.0 is expected to be released in 2019.
Virto Commerce continuously invests in the platform and align with the highest Microsoft enterprise software standards. The next version of the Virto Commerce platform core will provide improved security and maintainability for our customers by reducing the cost of ownership and security risks.
Technology stack includes:
- ASP.NET Core 2.1.6 as base platform
- EF Core 2.1.4 as primary ORM
- ASP.NET Core Identity 2.1.6 for authentication and authorization
- OpenIddict 2.0.0 for OAuth authorization
- WebPack as primary design/runtime bundler and minimizer
- Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerGen for Swagger docs and UI
- SignalR Core for push notifications
- AngularJS 1.4 as a primary framework for SPA
- HangFire 1.6.21 for run background tasks
Read more about Virto Commerce Platform Core V3 and keep track of its progress in GitHub.
Open release notes in PDF file